"Practical use and Advice"
- Parents SUPERVISION IS REQUIRED WHETHER BABY IS AWAKE OR ASLEEP.
- The babycuddle baby bed can be used as a baby bassinet in the bed between parents, but recommended position is at adult head level.
- Use a wearable sheet or a breathable fabric sheet.
- Place the baby on its back. Pull the string on the Babycuddle bed to adjust the bed to be narrow and cozy. Put the string under the mattress. The string lock should always be at the bed's feet end.
- do not walk around with your baby in the babycuddle bed and place always the bed on a flat surface.
If you co-sleep with your baby, here is some guidance about sleep safety:
- Make sure your baby can’t fall out of the bed or become trapped between the mattress and the wall.
- Keep your baby cool by using sheets and blankets rather than a duvet.
- Ensure bedding does not cover your baby’s face or head.
- Always put your baby to sleep on their back rather than their front or side.
- Newborn Babies don’t need a pillow. They should also be kept away from parents' pillows.
- Never risk falling asleep with your baby on a sofa or armchair. If you’re feeling really tired and think you may fall asleep with your baby while feeding or cuddling them on a sofa or armchair, move to a bed (keeping in mind the safety guidelines above) or, if possible, ask your partner, friend or family member to look after them while you get some rest.
- Never leave your child unattended.
"Ways to use Babycuddle bed"
- Take the babycuddle bed while traveling
- Use it for co-sleeping
- Use it as a travel bed or use it while on hotel room crib.
- Use it anywhere at home
- Use it on your baby crib to make him feel comfortable and cozy.
- Remove all the stuffed toys and pillows while the baby is sleeping.
- Make sure the baby is not getting too warm.
- Never leave babies, that are able to roll or crawl, unattended, especially when used on a flat or raised surface.
"Proper way to set up"
- Use the stopper to adjust the size of the bed
- Tie the string tightly
- Arrange the bottom part of the baby bed
- When the baby will grow bigger just loose the cord you can still use it as baby's bumper inside the crib. Babycuddle bed is wide in the middle it can still be used by your toddlers as napping pad.